This page collects issues that have been discovered using Go's native fuzzing.
If native fuzzing uncovered a bug in your project, please consider adding it to this list by editing this Wiki page directly, or by reaching out to email@example.com with the bug you'd like to share.
Note: If you think the bug is a security issue, please report it responsibly to the respective team, and do not include it in this list until public disclosure.
- go/scanner: inconsistent handling of NUL bytes in 1.17
- time: ParseDuration can panic on invalid input
- go-yaml/yaml/v3: yaml.Unmarshal() crashes on "#n - - QIxd7"
- josephburnett/jd: crashes when validating JSON Patch test/replace operation
- josephburnett/jd: JSON Patch to void failing round-trip
- kokes/smda: nil pointer error
- kokes/smda: out of bounds error
- mvdan.cc/sh: syntax.Quote failed to quote the empty string
- mvdan.cc/sh: syntax.Quote misused
\xescape sequences in mksh
- mvdan.cc/sh: syntax.Quote can't quote the
0xFFFFrunes in mksh
- pelletier/go-toml: index out of range error in expect function
- swaggest/form: panic on invalid keys in request
- yuin/goldmark: corner case errors