- Go Time - Erik St. Martin, Carlisia Campos, Brian Ketelsen, recorded weekly and streamed live at 3PM EST at http://changelog.com/live
- go podcast() - Dominic St-Pierre, recorded bi-weekly, ~15 minutes, topic based.
- GolangShow – Weekly podcast since June 2015, in English and Russian languages.
- Go Gab - A podcast about everything Go. Episodes are short: about 3 minutes each.
- GoFr – by Arnaud Assad, Sebastien Friess, Thomas Perez, Lucille Tachet in French.
A collection of podcast episodes that cover Go programming. Please keep items in reverse chronological order (most recent first) * Working in the Go ecosystem - Dot Tech by Form3 2021-02-19 * Making an Open Source Go project a full time job - Dot Tech by Form3 2020-11-25 * How and why you should move to Go - Dot Tech by Form3 2020-11-03 * The Go Language - Hipsters #67 (in portuguese) 2017-10-24 * The Go Programming Language 2 - Castálio Podcast #87 (in portuguese) 2017-02-13 * The Go Programming Language 1 - Castálio Podcast #86 (in portuguese) 2017-02-06 * Little chat about Go Lang (in portuguese) 2016-03-27 * Programming in Go with Michael Van Sickle 2015-10-13 * Go on the Web 2015-08-05 * Fatherhood with Andrew Gerrand 2015-05-15 * Talking with Go Developers at GopherCon India 2015 2015-04-01 * Interview with CC4CS talking about Security in Go 2015-03-06 * Golang Best Practices 2014-09-08 * An Introduction to the Go Programming Language with Andrew Gerrand 2014-03-28 * FLOSS Weekly #284: The Go Language 2014-02-19 * Series: The Go Language - GrokPodcast (in portuguese) 2013-07-17